Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Project Life: For memory Keeping and More!

Those Project Life by Stampin' Up! cards are so versatile.  I needed a baby card fast.  I decided to grab one of the cards from the Little Moments Project Life Card Collection and Ta Dah! An easy baby card!

I was thinking I would like to have a little weekly feature on my blog called "Watch it Wednesdays" where I will post some kind of video.  Here's today's video showcasing Project Life by Stampin' Up! This video gives you a very good idea of the card collection and how the cards are used in an album for memory keeping. But of course, there's no reason you can't use them to make a greeting card like I did!  


Don't you love that video and how easy it is to make an album to preserve your memories? Contact me today to book your Project Life by Stampin' Up! party and earn the products for free!

To order supplies to make the above card (or anything else) and  to  check out my online store, click on one of the images below.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Project Life by Stampin' Up!...where were you 17 1/2 years ago???
    LOVE that video!!

    ReplyDelete