Friday, October 31, 2014

A Blushing Bride Wedding Card

Just wanted to share a card I made.  I needed two wedding cards plus our recent Team S.T.I.C creativity challenge was to make a wedding card.  Perfect timing.
Here's what I came up with:

What I feel is particularly impressive about this card is that I made it just by sitting in my craft cave and picking out a stamp set and playing.  I did not refer to pintrest.  I did not even turn on my IPAD.  Sometimes I shock myself.  Grin. 
It's hard to tell but the sentiment is heat embossed in silver.  
This card was so fast and easy to create that it was no problem making two.
Go ahead, give yourself permission to take out your crafts and play.
P.S. I discovered that the adhesive transfer sheets are the perfect adhesive for those fussy little sequins.  Everyone needs those transfer sheets.  I love them! 
Here's all the supplies I used to make the card.  Feel free to shop on my online store just by clicking any of the images.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment