Sunday, July 27, 2014

Last chance Christmas sets

Our family has been out and about enjoying some road trips. I arrived home from convention last Sunday night and then left Monday with the family to enjoy Ottawa. 
There were a lot of laughs and silliness. 
We got back just in time for my Christmas in July class. Every year this is one of my most popular classes.
Did you know there are some Christmas stamps that are from last years holiday catalogue that are retiring in august? Get them now before they are gone. 
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/Holiday_Carryover/Holiday_Carryover_2014_CA.pdf
If you missed my class, contact me to schedule your own private Christmas card class...and earn some free product as well! I have some late august and early September dates open!


No comments:

Post a Comment