Saturday, July 5, 2014

Goodie Bags, and Beautiful paper!

My goodie bags are waiting for you!  These goodie bags are chock full of great value.  You want to get your hands on one of course!  All you have to do is bring a new friend to an upcoming class or event and it's yours! I have several to choose from and they are about a $15 value. Call your friends to join you for some stampin' fun today!  Don't forget you'll also get raffle tickets as part of my summer sizzlin promotion too! 

Check out what I made!  A beautiful gift bag using Stampin' Up! designer series paper and a matching tag a box.  After I made them I'm sure I sat and admired them for a good 5 minutes at least.  I couldn't believe how cute the bag turned out and how fun it was to make.  
Want to make your own matching gift bag, tag a box and handmade card? It's a perfect little gift packaging bundle when you need to give a little gift to a friend. Why not book a private class with me? Invite your friends together and I'll teach you all how to make these cute projects including a matching card (not pictured).  You can also take this class on Thursday August 28th. 7:00pm.  The cost is $35 and includes a full package of DSP.  Choose from the Sweet Taffy DSP or Lullaby DSP.  What you don't use in the class is yours to take home and enjoy! RSVP today! 


Last but not least I want to make sure you know that our beautiful DSP (designer series paper) is on sale this month only.  Buy three get one free! Shop today on my online store


No comments:

Post a Comment