Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer fun and prizes!

Woohoo!  I think it's safe to say summer is finally here.  After the cold winter and cold spring I worried the consistent warmer weather would never arrive.  I think I wore turtlenecks right up until May!
I enjoyed the weather yesterday by walking along unionville main street and treated myself to a gelato.  Yum.


Speaking of summer...it's time to have some extra stampin' fun!  Want to earn some prizes and get some free stampin' goodies?  Then make sure to participate in my Summer Sizzlin' Spectacular! Everyone can earn raffle tickets!  Stampin' is a super fun summer activity!

Sizzlin’ Summer
Spectacular!
Celebrate Summer with me Stampin’ Up! Style!
June 20th-August 31st!

Earn raffle tickets ALL summer long!
I will be giving away: 1) Victorian lace ribbon, 2) a card kit (including block D) , AND 3) A $25 gift certificate!!
You can use this gift certificate for items in the new big catalog, or the new seasonal catalog that releases September 1st!

How you earn tickets:
**5 for holding your own Private Class or workshop
**1 for each event you attend
(sweet and simple class, technique class, Christmas in July, or any extra class that I hold) (see events schedule)
** 2 for each NEW guest you bring that takes the
class. (plus get a goodie bag full of product)
**3 when you join or renew your stampin4fun club membership
** 2 for each 50.00 you spend through online, e-mail, or class/club orders (private classes/workshops excluded)

Enjoy the fun of stampin’ with friends this summer!



Ready to get earning tickets?  Shop online on my store and don't forget to check the clearance rack and this week's weekly deals! 



No comments:

Post a Comment