Monday, June 16, 2014

Handmade gifts from the heart

Just thought I'd share some of the projects we made at a recent Kids Can Craft class this past Friday.  What a fun night!  I love watching the kids as their confidence grows with each class they attend.  Parents have a great time too!  It was a gift making night since I thought some of the kids would want to give end of the year teacher gifts.
this is a tealight box.  We stamped it with the beautiful new hostess set: Bloom with Hope
I learned about this design from a fellow demonstrator who is in the UK. 
Here is the link where I learned how to do it. 

And here is another cute project we did together.  It was the perfect size to fit some little chocolate squares.


Another cute project I learned from my fellow demonstrator:

I think it's fun to have a Kids Can Craft night!  Why not book your own private Kids Can Craft night with your friends and I"ll bring the creative fun?

Quick reminder: The deadline for Kids Can Craft Camp is this Friday!  There's still a few spots available for this creative and fun half day camp. Check out all the details HERE
And register for the camp HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment