Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sneak peek of upcoming Class...

Hi!  Quick post to remind you that technique class and memories matter scrapbooking class is moved to the second Monday of the month in May.  I know we typically do the first Monday but I will be away on vacation with Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world.  I'm sure there will be much squealing and hugging and drooling over the new catalogue products and pillow gifts.  I've tried to set some blog posts to still release while I am away and unable to access internet so you can keep getting a little crafty inspiration.
Anyway, the techniques I'll be showing on May 12th is some punch art fun and also the reflection technique.  I know the class will be fun and I will have some new swap cards to show!
Please email me if you'd like to come to the class and I'll reply to you when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment