Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cheerleader

This past Friday I was a cheerleader at my friend Jennifer's Stampin' Up! launch party.  This was her first party where she was the demonstrator.  I said I would come to help and be a cheerleader.  She designed the cards and demonstration projects and she did a great job.  It was kind of fun for me to sit and watch her presentation.  Normally I'm the one demonstrating!
I loved her cute and easy make n take card.  It uses the My Mother stamp set from the occasions mini catalogue.  (better check what you need because that catalogue ends June 1st!)  The colours Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo are so cheery!

Here's a cute bag that she decorated using the Another Great Year stamp set also disappearing when this catalogue leaves at the end of May...
Shop from any of the available catalogues before the products are gone!  Click HERE for my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment