Sunday, May 25, 2014

A little sneak peek from the Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 catalogue

I've got two big cardmaking events coming up: the new catalogue stamp camp and the Room for a Child fundraiser.  One is this Saturday and the other is this Sunday.  Both events have over 40 people making 10 cards each.  So, if you don't hear from me for a while it's because I'm in the craft cave cutting cardstock.  :-)
I can't help but show you a sneak peek of a couple of cards we are making at stamp camp.  I'm proud of these cards because I designed them myself.
This card uses a beautiful new hostess exclusive stamp set called Bloom with Hope.  Only available, starting June 2nd,  when you host an event or become a Stampin4fun club member, or place a minimum order of $200 on my online store.   I love the new in colour called Blackberry Bliss.  New matching ribbon too...eeek!

To get the soft coloured look in the flower I simply used a sponge dauber lightly tapped on the ink pad and then dabbed onto the paper.
I also have to share this one.  It cracks me up.  I was inspired by a T-shirt that I saw and that's how this card came together. 
I used the Work of Art Stamp set in a non traditional way and the new moustache framelit. 
Look at this card and see if you get it...


Get it?  I moustache you?  (I must ask you?)  Get it?  Ha Ha!  Sorry.  It still makes me laugh.  I find things like this very humourous.  

So, I moustache you?  Do you like my cards?

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I am looking forward to seeing you on Saturday Genevieve!

    ReplyDelete