Saturday, April 26, 2014

Special dinner guests

Once a quarter I like to invite some team stic girls for dinner. If anyone is going to appreciate handmade gifts and decor, it's fellow stampers so I like to do a few things to make it special. Here's oneof the   gifts I made. I used the envelope punch board to create these pretty boxes. 
Little details make it extra special. Check out the embossing with the adorning accents embossing folder (retiring). I have to say embossing on the gold foil  paper is so ...rich looking. I loved it. A friend taught me how to make a special closure using the cross punch from the itty bitty punch pack (retiring) and a brad. 
I added interest to the paper with the Alhambra wheel (retiring).
The Color scheme of the evening was blushing bride and gold. Here are the napkin holders that I made.  Can you see that each lady got to take a little washi tape home?
Here is what the invitation looked like.
It's fun to make gifts for people. Who do you know that needs a little pampering in their life? Go ahead take out your stamping things (or order some from my online store) and make something beautiful for someone else. I promise it'll make them feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment