Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Project Life and Stampin' Up!

I scrapbook simply because life is amazing but it goes at such a fast pace it's hard to remember it all.  I want to preserve those memories to enjoy them over and over again.  That's why I run my monthly Memories Matter Class where we make 3 12X12 scrapbook pages each month.  Check out a couple of the past layouts HERE and HERE.
I used to occasionally do a scrapbook in an evening class but since Stampin' Up! discontinued their Simply Scrappin Kits and their scrapbook albums I was a bit stumped as to what I should do.  In fact I just bought a bunch of mini scrapbook albums off the Stampin' Up! clearance rack so that I could run another scrapbook in an evening night. I should have known Stampin' Up! wouldn't discontinue scrapbooks without something better up their sleeve.
Today they made this amazing announcement.  Check out the video.  Project Life is an established, popular and well known scrapbooking system that is perfect not just for scrapbookers but for anyone who feels too busy to scrapbook. Take this popular system and marry it with Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colours, design and co-ordinating products and you've got a winning combination.  I can't stand it I'm so excited...can you tell?!  As a demonstrator, I get to preorder these great new products and play with them first.  It's a fabulous time to be a demonstrator.  If you want to get your hands on the new Project Life products Join the Fun today otherwise, just stay tuned to see what I create and what classes I'll be offering...
Just think, a super simple way to scrapbook your vacation memories, baby memories, special occasions.  Yes!  You can do it with me, Stampin' Up! and Project Life. Woot!  Woot! These products go live May 1st.




No comments:

Post a Comment