Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Crafting with Rogers Daytime

Another fun TV segment.  Prior to my actual segment, they had a short blurb before the commercial break so I included that for your viewing pleasure too.  :-)




And here's the actual video. The celebrations kit in the spring catalogue is actually amazing.  It is full of so many elements that make your spring crafts cute and color co-ordinated.

The video picture is kind of washed out so here's a close up of the basket.  (I made it with the envelope punch board)


And while we're on the topic of Easter crafting, I may as well show you what I made for my kids for Easter.  This is a twist on the standard twisty treat craft.  I just used the fringe scissors to make a little topper so it looks like a carrot.  ( I embossed the tangerine tango cardstock with the fancy fan embossing folder)

Then I put it in the tag a box (yes, stampin' up sells gift packaging boxes too!)

then more candy and a ribbon!  Hope this helps inspire your crafting this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment