Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So blessed...what's a girl to say?

Just want to share my gratitude. 
Yesterday I received this from the UPS man.  It's my travel packet for the upcoming Stampin' Up! incentive trip to the Western Caribbean.  As you may recall, I went with eldest son last year to Fiji. (see my Fiji posts starting HERE   This year, it's cruising with my daughter!  We can't wait.  She even got her own name badge.
Then later that night I received a visit from a friend and Team S.T.I.C girl Marian.  She surprised me with beautiful tulips, grape kool-aid and a handmade card.  See how she coloured the silver glimmer paper with some rich razzelberry ink? Pretty bling!
 
The grape Kool-aid was a substitute since she knew I loved grape pop.  :-)


Earlier this week I received two other handmade cards from lovely ladies I have been blessed to meet through my stampin' journey. 
Also last week I received a letter from Stampin' Up! informing me that I've earned next year's incentive trip to Hawaii. 
It's been like a shower of wonderful things!
What's a girl to say?
All I can say is Thank you!  Thank you to God who is so good.  Thank you to my family who support me in all the little and big things.  Thank you to my stampin customers and friends who keep it worthwhile. Thank you to my Team S.T.I.C girls who inspire me everyday, and Thanks Stampin' Up! for the fun.
Well, that's it for my post today!  Just wanted to do a post of happy, thankful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment