Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Punch art leftovers, march break and online party!

Do you remember I had mentioned that we had a team swap with punch art creatures? (check out that post HERE) I had some left over so this is what I made.  A cute scrapbook page,


Our family is busy enjoying March break.  We went to Niagara Falls and the hotel we stayed at had Disney Princesses at the breakfast.  It's not really the same as being at Disney world (I love Disney World) but my daughter still loved seeing the princesses and hearing them sing.  

We then hit a local arcade and the kids played all sorts of games and we drove home tired but happy.
Good thing we got home before the snow storm hit today!  I can't believe there is more snow!  It's this sort of winter weather that made me decide to do my first ever online stampin' party.  I'm excited to try something new.
All you have to do is join my facebook event and get on the event page on March 26th at 9:00pm.  I'll be posting pictures, comments and stampin' videos made by me!  It's free and you don't even have to leave home to enjoy it!  Enjoy stampin' inspiration in your pyjamas if you want!
Log into facebook and then click this event link to join.  (I think we have to be facebook friends first)


Boy, being a stampin' up demonstrator is so fun!  I love sharing Stampin' with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment