Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fabulous Scrapbook Layout

Hello!  Just wanted to share a scrapbooking page I designed yesterday for my Memories Matter class. (always the first Monday of every month)  Took me a little bit to pull it all together but I liked the final result.  Clean and Simple but not too plain.  I did the banner by using punched out 1 3/8" circles and folded them over some of the new gold bakers twine.  Tis a fun way to make a banner, I think.   I put the cardstock down but it just didn't look finished.   It wasn't until I added the Petal parade stamp set and the Fabulous sentiment from the Million and One stamp set that I felt happy.  The colours I used were Pear Pizzazz, Pink pirouette, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.
Here's more of a close up:

Today's Tuesday.  That means there's a new weekly deal:
Feel free to shop online on my store anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment