Sunday, March 23, 2014

Busy with a bit of this n that...

Sorry I've been quiet the past few days. I've been busy with lots of good things though!  Here's a belated St. Patrick's day card I'm sending to a friend.  I really only have one person that I would send a St. Patrick's Day card to.  I'll never forget she celebrates because many years ago at a class we were looking at the occasions catalogue together and I pointed out a single St. Patrick's Day stamp and said something along the lines of "Who would buy that? Nobody sends St. Patrick's Day cards".  Then she calmly said "I do.  I'm Irish".  Ahem. Yes.  Okay, that was a pretty bad Stampin' Up! demonstrator moment.  Nonetheless we still stamp together and I ink up my St. Patrick's Day sentiment from my Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set just for her.
I've also been busy preparing for my baby's birthday.  Wow!  He's not a baby anymore.  Gotta do school friends party, family party and of course do something on the actual birthday.  It's like a three day affair celebrating birthdays here around our house.
I've also been busy trying to get ready for my sale-a-bration finale activities.  My first online party is giving me a bit of the jitters because me and technology aren't always the best of friends.  I'm planning on keeping it simple but hopefully still inspiring.  Get on Facebook and find me so I can invite you to my first ever online party!  Here's a sneak peek of one of the projects I'll show.
Of course it's always better if you can stamp with me in person!  Last call to RSVP for this Thursday's class! 7:00pm, March 27th.
Eeek!  Last week of sale-a-bration!  Make sure you've collected all the exclusive items for this year! 
Check it all out on my online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment