Friday, February 21, 2014

Paper Pumpkin is Family Fun for everyone!

I'm still loving my monthly Paper Pumpkin Subscription.  February's kit was a big hit in our house.  My daughter and I started on it together.  Then the littlest guy came running in saying "I want to do Paper Pumpkin"  I couldn't say no!  I loved the craft of decorating these cute bags.
Here's what he made.  The new (annoying) talking toy called a Furby has invaded our home.  He loves this toy so much he made a bag for it.


Here's a video on the February Kit:


There were so many extra pieces in this month's kit I was able to do some other fun things.  Here's a scrapbook layout.

...And a card.  The cute stamps that came in the kit this month were just calling to be used in another way.
I never would have thought to use Pistachio Pudding and Bermuda Bay together.  I love how the Paper Pumpkin kit inspires me to do different things.  
If you haven't subscribed yet for your monthly escapism in a box (perfect for taking with you to do at work, sitting in a doctor's office, or just in your dining room), then why not give it a try now?  It's $24.95 per month including shipping. 
Stampin' Up! has decided to extend the free marker offer until the end of March.  The markers are already a $19.95 value.  Paper pumpkin is perfect for us.  Maybe it's perfect for you too!  Here's the link to subscribe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment