Saturday, February 22, 2014

On its way...another way!

I love all the fast and easy card kits that stampin Up! Has available. Don't get me wrong, I like to play, and create as much as the next stamper but sometimes it makes me super happy to open a kit and just make the card. This card is from the "on its way" simply sent kit from stampin up.
There were a few extra leftover pieces from the kit that I couldn't resist playing and creating this fast andfresh card. 
I used the kit pieces and added some things of my own (like that fun speech bubble from the cute clips).
During saleabration there is a great bundle that stampin up put together with the on its way simply sent card kit, the thanks and hello stamp set and the happenings card kit. (And more good stuff). (Item 135336) Purchasing this bundle will allow you to get a saleabration freebie. 
Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment