Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Petal Parade Beauty

Whew!  I've been busy sharing stamping since Sale-a-bration kicked off this past week.  Just wanted to take a moment to share a beautiful card and gift I received.  It is such a bright spot in my week to receive something so beautiful.  Thanks Brenda for thinking of me!
Here's the card.  it uses the sale-a-bration sweet sorbet dsp and sale-a-bration petal parade stamp set.  I love how she embossed the stamped paper with the woodgrain embossing folder.  I would never have thought to do that but it adds such texture!


Here's the gift.  A stunning wreath made using the sweet sorbet designer series paper from Stampin' Up!  Take advantage of sale-a-bration by checking out my online store.

I was also busy this weekend celebrating chinese new year and my daughter's birthday.  Fun times!  Hope you had a good weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment