Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Today is the day!

Today is the first day of sale-a-bration!  Yea!  I would've posted earlier but I promised myself not to play stamping fun until I finished all my work.  Yes, it took until 11pm but better late than never!
Here's a little inspiration for you from the spring mini catalogue.  It uses the new scallop embossing folder, the retro fresh dsp and the remembering your birthday stamp set.  I added a couple of candy dots to dress it up.  I love candy dots!  They are my latest addiction.
While you're checking out all the fun goodies on my online store, don't forget the latest weekly deals:



Remember, starting today, every $60 order will get you free sale-a-bration gift.  

Other news to know...
The Texture Boutique is available for purchase starting today!  It's a cute little tool that allows you to emboss. Item number (132657) $36.95

Valentines items have been extended for a little while longer so don't wait to nab these valentine options

Okay, happy first day of sale-a-bration!  Hope to stamp with you all soon!.

No comments:

Post a Comment