Monday, January 13, 2014

Paper Pumpkin just got better!

I am still enjoying my monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription.  You can bet when I was busy this Christmas I was so glad to be able to make up 4 cards so quickly with the November kit. 
I just came back from the Stampin' Up! leadership Conference and Paper Pumpkin is just getting better and better!
When you sign up for a new paper pumpkin subscription you will now get a FREE set of 2012-2014 in color markers FREE with your welcome kit.  That's an additional 19.95 value!
Don't wait to subscribe!  This offer ends February 11th.
I can't wait for more of you to enjoy the monthly escapism that Paper Pumpkin offers. Want to find out more?  Check out my blog post that I wrote when Paper Pumpkin was first announced.
Also, here's a secret...I've seen the kits that are coming in the upcoming months...let's just say Paper Pumpkin has gone on steroids!  You will be getting even more value in the kits. 

Visit  https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2028926 to join!

If you have any trouble, contact me directly and I will help get your started!

Check out the video to see the December Paper Pumpkin project.  Quick, easy, cute AND delivered to your door.  Paper Pumpkin is perfect!  Contact me and subscribe today!




No comments:

Post a Comment