Sunday, January 12, 2014

Language of Love Gift

My dear friend Linda who is from Kansas City area made beautiful gifts to bring to us.  She used the tag a boxes which are available in the annual catalogue and dressed it up with this homemade tag and cardstock stamped with the Language of Love Stamp set.  Isn't it beautiful.  I love it that the banner has co-ordinating framelits.
The problem came when she got to the airport and couldn't get through security since the gift inside was considered a liquid and was not allowed in her carryon.
Yum!  Apple Butter from a mill in her area.  Linda managed to get it all out of her carryon and gave it to her husband and instructed him to ship all the gifts to the hotel.  Although this exchange resulted in her missing her scheduled flight to Houston, it did mean that the gift arrived just in time last night so she could give them to us before we all had to say good-bye and head home.
Well, I'm thrilled to be home!  Keep following my blog because I'll be starting a countdown to the biggest Stampin' Up! promotion of the year...Sale-a-bration!
Check out my online store for all that's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment