Wednesday, January 8, 2014

In limbo...

Many of you know I was supposed to leave for leadership conference yesterday but as things would have it, after getting checked in and waiting at the gate for hours my flight was cancelled. After quite an ordeal of line ups and confusion I finally got my luggage and headed home. After being on hold with air Canada for over half an hour I was serviced and told the next available flight to Houston is Thursday night. I was so disappointed! Arriving so late means missing the advisory board meeting, opening session, my share fair presentation, managers reception...
But it was clearly out of my hands. I tried to focus on the blessing of seeing my family and being home. Many others were stranded at the airport. 
I hope next time I blog I will be in Houston swapping but for now I will just share another virtual swap card from my fellow advisory board member Lyssa Z. This pretty card uses the Happy Watervolor set from stampin up and pretty butterflies and candy dots. 

Ready to check out all the great things in the spring occasions catalogue?  Go to my online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment