Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Beautiful watercolor notecards and box

I love to add in specialty classes whenever I can.  I love the fresh spring products in the new mini spring catalogue.  Over the holidays I couldn't help but play with the new goodies while my kids were playing with all their new Christmas toys. 
Here's my latest specialty class: A 10 notecard class with a pretty matching box.  What a nice way to hold your cards and have them on hand to give away. 
Here's a sampling of a few of the cards.  Photos never do the projects justice...you'll just have to come over and see them in person.  I made them as encouragement type cards but you could chose different sentiments and make them thank you or birthday...

 
Here's the details for the class:
In this class you will stamp 10 cards using the lovely spring set “Happy Watercolor”.  You will also make and decorate a functional and beautiful box to hold the cards.  Your completed project will be perfect to give as a meaningful handmade gift or to keep for yourself and have cards handy.  Cost: $35.  Add on the stamp set for an additional $15 if you wish.  In person class date: Feb. 27th 7:00pm (this class will run concurrently with my sweet and simple class so you can take that class as well) Can’t make it?  Then “Take it 2 Go!”  You’ll receive the kit to stamp on your own time at home.  “Take it 2 go” pick up cost: $54 and $65 if you want it mailed. The take it 2 go option includes the clear mount stamp set.  RSVP deadline is Feb. 13th.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment