Sunday, January 19, 2014

9 Days till Sale-a-bration!

By now you are probably tired of hearing about the fun I had in Houston at the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference.  I can't help it!  I'm still thinking about it and missing my friends there!  One of the special things this year was the time spent with the girls I'm serving with on the advisory board.  We have our monthly phone conferences but nothing beats seeing each other in person.  Of course we swapped cards...Here's the card I received from Dawn Griffith.  Isn't it beautiful? She uses the limited time valentine set called: Follow my Heart.
 
She even did a video on her site about how to make it.  Check it out HERE
Don't forget the special Valentine products are only available until January 27th.  Note:  It does not overlap with Sale-a-bration.  Although, this Follow my Heart set has a stamp image that co-ordinates with the banner punch that will be available for free on Jan. 28th as a sale-a-bration freebie when you place a $60 order.
 
Besides this Follow My Heart Stamp set, I also love the Monster Hugs which is only available until January 27th.  These little kits are perfect to make with the kids.  Don't miss ordering them!
Check out my online store today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment