Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Crafting on Rogers Daytime

Here's a video of the segment that I did on Rogers Daytime recently.  The colour is kind of washed out...I"m not sure why but can't complain because since we don't have Rogers service anymore, Kevin had to ask a friend to record it then had to go to his house to transfer it from the PVR machine to the laptop. (thanks honey!)
It's really more fun to see crafting live and in person so make sure to contact me to RSVP for my upcoming events or to book your own private Stampin' event.

I know that the pictures was washed out but this is what the card was supposed to look like.


Of course when I got to the TV studio I realized I forgot the sentiment so I figured I'd just move the snowflake to the centre.  The host caught me by surprise a bit when she put the smaller snowflake off to the right of the card instead of right ontop of the silver glimmer paper....but that's okay.  It's handmade!
You can buy any of the products you've seen on the video on my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment