Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Digital Studio Crunch


This happens every time Stampin' Up!  announces a digital print sale.  I hunker down in front of my computer and try to get as much done as possible.  The smart thing to do would have been to buy a photobook template way in advance and scrapbook my memories as events happen so that when the digital print sale is announced, I can just hit the button and send to print.  Nope.  Instead when the print sale is announced I realize I have so many memories I want to preserve and print and Christmas cards to design.  I've now just bought the digital downloads and have started my personal digital designing bootcamp.  Thank goodness Pei Pei took fabulous pictures when we were at convention and thoughtfully put it all on a CD for me.  I'm using her pictures to do the convention scrapbook because all my pictures are on a phone that I use exclusively when I go to the states and I don't know where the phone is right now.  duh.
Here's an easy page I completed tonight using the convention photobook template that Stampin' Up! designed.  Using Stampin' Up's professionally designed templates are a real time saver and they always look great!  Go to my online store to check out all the beautiful card, tag and book templates!
Why don't you consider doing family photo Christmas cards this year and design them through my digital studio and get them printed during this print sale?  Envelopes are included!  Then you can check off another thing on your to-do list!


No comments:

Post a Comment