Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Golden Prince of Peace

Just had to share this card.  I have been really enjoying heat embossing lately.  I don't know whether it's the season just calling for a little more texture and shimmer and shine or whether it's having my heat gun conveniently stored beside my stamp chair that is causing this rediscovered joy of heat embossing.  Either way I am happy!
Don't forget the Deco Lavels Framelits (130102) are on sale right now along with the Prince of Peace Stamp (134811)  Head over to my online store to check out all the sale items.
I finally broke open my very vintage designer buttons (129327).  I have been hoarding them...waiting for the perfect card.  Today was the day!
Do you see some special twine?...Just a little sneak peek of what is to come in the spring catalogue!
If you want to see the spring catalogue for yourself and do some boxing day shopping and stamping, come on out to my Customer Appreciation Event on December 29th 1:30-4:30.  It's drop in style. I'll have my cash and carry table all set up plus there will be stamping projects and you'll get your hands on the new mini catalogue and preorder whatever you'd like!  Fun!  RSVP required.

No comments:

Post a Comment