Tuesday, October 15, 2013

More deals

I know what you're thinking!  There's so many deals how does one keep it all straight?  I'll tell you the best solution.  The two places to look is my website and my online store.  Most Stampin' Up! promotions will be on one or both of those places.  If you don't want to miss great prices, get in the habit of checking the online store and clearance rack.  I don't want to mass email all the time and I can't always get to posting on my blog all the time so just save my website and online store onto your favourites bar and whenever you feel like procrastinating at work, just go and scope out what's new!
Something new that seems to be happening are these weekly deals.  Here's this weeks deals!  I will for sure be taking advantage of this weeks deals.  I can always use more pearls and dahlias and sweet treat cups!  I will be putting in a group order this Saturday so please let me know if you would like to add on.  Or of course shop on my online store!

Here's a cute  card I received from Shelley G at the Founders Circle swap.  See how the pearls add a little extra dimension?
Stamps: Flower Shop stamp set 130939 (w) 130942 (c)
Really Good Greetings 130330 (w) 130333 (c)
Punches: pansy punch 130698, 2 1/2" circle punch 120906
Other stuff: polka dot embossing folder 117335
Peal Basic Jewels: 119247
Colours: elegant eggplant and Wisteria Wonder.  cardstock is very vanilla.
Shop now on my online store!

1 comment:

  1. We should do something like this at our next Team STIC meeting :)

    ReplyDelete