Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Beautiful Sunflower

Hi!  I've been meaning to post this picture for ages but didn't get to it until now.  When I got home from the Stampin' vacation a couple of weeks back, there was this beautiful envelope on my craft table.  Inside was this stunning, detailed card made by Brenda M one of the Team S.T.I.C girls.  I could tell she put a lot of care in making it.  Thank you so much Brenda!  Receiving this card means so much!



 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sunflower (128736) w (123608) c
Backyard Basics (129255) w (129258) c
Express Yourself (hostess set) (130336) w (130339) c
 
Accessories: Linen thread (104199)
Backyard Basics Framelits (129380)
 
Colours: So Saffron, Early espresso
 
I love the square card size.  Now that the envelope punch board (133744) is here: We can make envelopes in whatever size we want!  Yipee!  LOVE LOVE LOVE! 
 
There's always new deals on my store.  Stampin' Up! has announced weekly deals!  Check out everything that's new here on my online store and go ahead and shop! It will be delivered to your door!

No comments:

Post a Comment