Saturday, September 28, 2013

Zoo babies reunion

Had a lovely night with some neighborhood ladies last night. Several of these ladies I met when the kids were young and we had park play dates. How time flies! Now my "baby" is a big six years old and in the busy-ness of life i don't see them as often anymore.  That's why the stamping night was so special!
The card I designed for us to stamp was the one in the top left corner. I love how each of the ladies used a different animal from the set. So cute!
Supplies:
Stamps: zoo babies 130453 (w) 130456 (c)
Remembering your birthday 131347(w) 131350 (c)
Colours: Bermuda bay, basic black, whisper white
Accessories: basic black chevron ribbon (130010)
Chevron embossing folder (127749)

Go ahead and check out my online store by clicking shop now on my website:
www.genevieve.stampinup.net
(Still some good deals on the clearance rack!)

No comments:

Post a Comment