Saturday, August 3, 2013

Venetian romance party

I love to do fun things for my team stic girls so they can enjoy some stampin pampering. One night is called diva dinner. Here's a pic of the invitation and the special gifts I made for each of the girls. Of course there were special treats inside the packages as well. 
I love all the packaging options that stampin up offers now. Stampin up supplies are not just for making cards!! Treat packaging, gift packaging, tags...so much versatility with stampin up products! See how I've used the new wood mount case, the new muslin bags, Kraft boxes, the new big shot bow die (love, love, love!!!!). I tied everything together using the Venetian romance dsp.
If you would like to enjoy crafting even more than you do now, join the fun of the stampin up family! There is currently a promotion on the starter kit. You will receive a free additional kit valued approx $30. Ask me for all the details Genevieve.ko@sympatico.ca or go to my website www.genevieve.stampinup.net
And click join the fun.  Then you can have the chance to come to diva dinner too!




No comments:

Post a Comment