Monday, August 5, 2013

A Stampin' Up! Big Shot: A Big Deal

I LOVE my Big Shot die cutting machine.  It's so easy to use, absolutely anyone can use it... Even a child.  I could list a whole bunch of reasons why you need the Big Shot but here's my top 3
You need a Big Shot because:
1. It saves you time.  Wow cards are just a roll away
2. It's so durable and straightforward to use.  There's no little moving parts or funky switches.  My big shot gets such heavy use, is transported all over the place and has even been dropped a few times and still works perfectly.  (BTW, there is a 3 year warranty on the big shot!)
3. Stampin' Up! has exclusive dies and embossing folders for the big shot and just keep coming out with more!  (check out the new die below!)

I want everyone to own their own Big Shot so that you can make amazing things yourself!  Here's a Genevieve August Special:

Buy a Big Shot this month, I will give you a FREE embossing folder of your choice!  ($9.95 value).
Maybe you already have a big shot and think that this special doesn't apply to you.  First, you can always buy a big shot as a gift (Christmas will be here before you know it), Second, tell your friends about this FREE embossing folder deal, if they buy the big shot from me, I'll give you an embossing folder too as a referral thank you!

In addition, when you buy the big shot from me this month, I will throw in a free class for you and a friend where you will get to make 2 awesome projects using the Big Shot.

So, CONTACT ME today to order your Big Shot or shop on my website (item 113439) (I will contact you about your free folder)

Are you curious why I'm offering this special now?  Here's what got me excited this month.  As you know, I just returned from the Stampin' Up! annual convention last month.  It's a tradition that there is a contest for demonstrators to make a fun commercial.  Check out the winning commercial featuring the Big Shot from fellow Canadian demonstrators: So stinkin' funny!!!!


Here's another reason:  Stampin' Up! has just released these AWESOME, AMAZING, dies that will make a flip flop card so easily!  Make sure to come to my technique class on Aug. 12th 7:00 as I hope my newly ordered die will be here and we will play!!!

 
Check out this Video: (click on the you tube word at the bottom if you're having trouble viewing it in my blog)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment