Tuesday, July 16, 2013

On the way

I am at the airport now getting ready to attend the annual stampin up convention. I have a funny feeling I've forgotten something but I am not sure what!
It could just be that I only started really packing and getting ready yesterday after the kids went to bed so the whirlwind of packing is just making me feel unsettled. I felt the need to jam as much in before leaving as possible so I had suggested to Kevin that we do a little weekend getaway and have the kids stay at my moms. We had a great time. We just went downtown and stayed at the renaissance hotel at the sky dome. We then just walked around and enjoyed the atmosphere of Toronto. It was my first time checking out the distillery district. 
I can't wait to get to salt lake to see my friends and be inspired with thousands of stampin samples! 
Here is a quick sample for you using the Beautifully Baroque stamp.  Stay tuned for more posts assuming the iPad an wifi cooperate!



No comments:

Post a Comment