Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hair gel wow

I love to make cards and use them for multiple purposes. I will be going to stampin up's annual convention in Salt Lake City in a few weeks. I decided to sign up for an organized WOW card swap. It will be fun to do it and get great WOW samples to bring back for all of you however the agony of making a WOW card was weighing heavy on my mind. As you know I much prefer sweet and simple. I finally had time today to make the card I wanted to try. I am also planning on using this card as one of the make n takes at my upcoming technique class on Monday July 8th. I think it is wow because how cool is it to get to use hair gel on a card!!!???
Come learn how to do this! RSVP to me by July 6th 
Genevieve.ko@sympatico.ca
Don't forget to bring a new friend so you can grab a goodie bag! These goodie bags are only available when you bring a friend to a July class.
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment