Thursday, May 23, 2013

Scrappin' and Scrappin'

So, I realized I totally missed National Scrapbooking Day this year.  Happy Belated national scrapbooking day to you all! 
I am still madly using My Digital Studio to design and tweak my Fiji scrapbook.  Did I mention that My Digital Studio can be purchased from my online store (www.genevieve.stampinup.net) for only $24.95.  (item #130646)
This is a huge price reduction from the previous $99.
There is a tremendous amount of images and backgrounds to choose from!  It's an easy way to preserve and capture all the memories you make in your life.  Why keep your pictures on your phone or computer when you can make a beautiful book with journalling that can truly capture your life experiences! 
For the Fiji album I am using the Fan Fair Collection DVD (Item # 127212).  There's a 12X12 album template there with professionally designed pages that I can drop my pictures into.  Of course I can manipulate the pages and add/delete pages where ever I want.  That's the beauty of it!
This page I designed myself.  Simple and easy.

 
I still love traditional scrapbooking though.  It makes me happy to touch beautiful paper.  I"m still working on last year's Disney Incentive Trip. Sigh.  Better late than never.  Here's a little page using the retiring Razzleberry Splash Simply Scrappin' Kit. (Item # 126930)  (Here's a tip, I don't think I saw any scrappin' kits in the new catalogue...)  sniff sniff.  I love simply scrappin' kits. (sorry I don't know why the picture came out so yucky)
Get your retiring items now before they're gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment