Sunday, May 5, 2013

Farewell fiji

I'm home safe and sound!  It is nice to be with the whole family again but Ethan and I are already missing Fiji!  We had a great last day.  The swap and share event occurred in the morning so we got to see all kinds of swap samples and creative ideas.  I thought this card was cute.  The bikini top was made with the butterfly punch!  How clever!
 
 
And isn't this a great decor idea?
 
 
 
 
 
 The sun was shining so we enjoyed a final swim and sunbathing session.  Then we finished packing and headed off to the airport for our long flight home.  We were scheduled to fly to LA then have a 9 and a half hour layover until our flight to Toronto.  As soon as we landed in LA Ethan and I found our way to the Air Canada counter and inquired if there was an earlier flight.  Yes!  We had to pay to get our luggage moved to the earlier flight but it was worth it! We were home by midnight on Saturday instead of 6am on Sunday! 
What I'll remember most from the trip is the precious time with my eldest son, the friendliness of the Fijian people and the fun conversations with both new and old stamping friends!
Thank you to everyone who supports me in my stamping up journey!  I am blessed to have you all in my life!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment