Wednesday, April 24, 2013

retiring list

Stampin' Up! has posted the lists of things that will not carry over into the new catalogue. Click HERE to see the retiring stamps list.  It's always a sad time to say goodbye to stamps that I have loved and shared with you.  The retiring accessories link is not working but all retiring thing are noted on my website.  Just click the shop now button to see everything.  There's quite a few things on sale!
Here's a cute card that uses the retiring set Fabulous Phrases. 
 I don't actually own this set.  My friend Zahra made this card and she told me: "I would highly recommend you get the fabulous phrases set".   She uses it all the time.
The last chance is here!  Take advantage of it!  Stamps are a great mothers day gift to you!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment