Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Belated Easter Inspiration

I can't believe how the days fly by!  I had wanted to upload this video earlier but had some minor technical problems and had meant to try again but forgot.  Here's my latest segment on Rogers.  I don't even get nervous when I do it anymore because the hosts are so friendly.

The Saturday of Easter Weekend we went to my moms house and here's the Easter treats I made for the kids and my brothers kids.

Sunday was busy because of our church's annual Easter fun fair.  I was leading an activity session on...you guessed it...card making!  It was so cute to see the kids and their parents making cards together and being so impressed with their creations!  Sorry I forgot to take pictures!

Hope you all had a blessed Easter season!

No comments:

Post a Comment