Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hey there friend!

Yipee!  I played with My Paper Pumpkin Kit and it was so easy and fun.  I didn't have to search the internet for ideas or try to make my tired brain think of anything creative.  I just ripped open the package and put it together.  So fast and truly fun!  I made one of the cards and then gave the rest of the kit to my daughter to make the other 3 cards in the box.   I've been recommending My Paper Pumpkin subscription because I can totally see how awesome it is to get a crafting kit delivered to the doorstep every month.  I just did this month's kit and I already can't wait for next month. 
I know they explained this at Leadership but it didn't totally hit me until I actually opened the stamps and started using them...these stamps are mine to keep!  I can use them over and over in other projects.  These stamps can not be purchased separately and are exclusive to My Paper Pumpkin.  That's why I didn't want to miss a month. 
Here's a card I CASE'd using the sale-a-bration dsp sycamore street and the From my Heart Stamp set.   I love the splatter stamp from the My Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit.  I can see so many uses for that!
 
Ready to find out more about My Paper Pumpkin?  Check out my blog post here:
and then contact me to subscribe.  I'll take care of it all for you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment