Monday, March 25, 2013

A Fitting Occasion to make some tags!

I haven't been in my stamp room stamping much because there were no classes recently.  I should have been down there preparing for the classes coming up but I guess I love excitment and would rather wait to create at the last minute!  I really missed being down there.  My youngest son turned 6 this past weekend and we had a full day of kids bowling party and family party in the evening.  Dressing up the loot bags a little bit was a wonderful excuse to get down into my stamp room.  It really took very little time because I just copied the idea from the catalogue.  I used the Fitting Occasion Stamp set and picked some bright colours.  Pacific Point and
Daffodi Delight seemed perfect. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I'm sure I'll have more pictures to share soon because I'm going to spend today in the craft cave.  I can't wait!
If you need to carve out some time to do some crafting, please sign up for my U.F.O retreat day on April 13th.  (RSVP deadline is March 28th)  Get away from the demands of your home, bring the craft of your choice and come and enjoy the time and space to play.  I will be pampering you with lunch, snacks, gifts and raffle draws.  All crafters are welcome so if you know a knitter, scrapbooker, etc invite them along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment