Monday, January 21, 2013

Tomorrow is the day!!!

I feel like it's Christmas eve!!!  Tomorrow begins the hallmark once a year promotion of Stampin' Up! called Sale-a-bration.  You can choose one free sale-a-bration item for everys $60 you spend before taxes/shipping.  It's so special they even have a special brochure for all the free product you can choose from.  If you haven't been out to any of my events recently, but want a sale-a-bration catalogue, make sure you contact me and I"ll get one to you right away.
I'm getting ready for my upcoming sweet and simple class and private card classes so I thought I'd share this sweet valentines card.  It uses the Amore designer series paper.  This specialty paper pack also has a sheet of laser cut hearts in real red and primrose petals.  I'm using one of the real red hearts on this card.  The stamp set is from the spring catalogue and is called "ciao baby".  There are two sale-a-bration items used on this card: the pool party ribbon and the petite curly label punch.  It's so awesome that a punch is available as a sale-a-bration freebie.  That's an over $20 value!  Whoo hoo!
I will be putting in my first sale-a-bration group order tomorrow so feel free to e-mail me an order to catch the group shipping rate.
Why not mark your calendar and come out to any of my upcoming events and enjoy stamping some great projects and get your class free with your order?  I'd love to see you.  My basement is filled with inspirational samples that I'd love to show you!
 
Friday Jan 25th 10:00am Coffee and a Card
Thursday Jan. 31st 7:00pm Sweet and Simple Card Class
Monday February 4th 7:00pm Technique Class
 
RSVP required for all events so please contact me today!  (genevieve.ko@sympatico.ca)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment