Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's here!

Today being the first day of saleabration caused me to make sure I got on my computer to place an order. Sure as a demonstrator I could preorder but there's always more I can order. Plus, as a leadership attendee I had the perk of picking a free stamp set plus there was a special promotion from stampin up to demonstrators for an extra discount on one stamp set to celebrate their 25th anniversary. Since I had to redeem these things anyway, I may as well get to $60 to get a freebie. I admit I was racking my brain to think if I could justify going to 120 to pick two freebies. Yes! Michelle's birthday is coming up! I could buy clearance rack goodies for her loot bags and to use to craft with the kids. (Of course Michelle requested crafting to be a part of her party). Ta dah! Two saleabration freebies for me! Have you made your saleabration shopping list yet?
I'm still thinking a lot about leadership and what I learned. Here's a couple of samples I saw while I was there, hope they inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment