Monday, December 10, 2012

Simple lovely as a tree

I have been feeling very tired. Maybe fighting a bug or still catching up from sleepless coughing nights and little Nathaniel 's barfing night. I grabbed a nap today since Nathaniel was home from school early because the teacher instructed all kids to go nap before the evening Christmas concert. I woke up from the nap with the idea to make this card. I ran downstairs to make it before Nathaniel woke up. I've been doing a lot of private card parties lately which means I haven't had much time to play and come up with new ideas. I don't like recycling the same cards over and over. I know it's all new to the party guests but it feels old to me. I love the simplicity of this card. It is a maskin technique. I sponged using some midnight muse and bashful blue then a little dazzling details to finish it off. Look what a little nap can do to spark creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment