Saturday, December 29, 2012

Countdown to saleabration and holiday merriment

Hope you all had a great Christmas! Sorry for my extended break from blogging but I'm back! Keep checking back regularly because I'll be posting daily starting January 1st as we count down days to the start of saleabration on January 22nd!
If you don't know what saleabration is, let me acquaint you. It only happens once a year. It is the only time of year when customers can get free stamp sets. Free stamps are usually a special treat reserved for hostesses but during saleabration stampin up releases a special brochure filled with wonderful exclusive stamps and accessories that are FREE with every. $60 order. PLUS when you host a workshop or private class you can earn extra perks on top of the regular hostess benefits.
So contact me to see the saleabration brochure and keep checking my blog to see some samples of what you can make with the awesome saleabration products and mark your calendar for Saturday January 19th in the morning for a saleabration kick off event.

So, here's what I've been doing over the holiays...




On the last day of school I took the kids to buy candy and parts to make their own gingerbread houses.  They had a blast!


The next day we did our annual Christmas carolling at Markham Stoufville Hospital with friends from Cornerstone Christmas Community Church.  

Then we were off to Niagara Falls for a quick one night getaway to hang out, see the festival of lights and eat yummy food.
Christmas came so fast this year.  The kids loved opening and playing with all their gifts.  Nathaniel in particular was absolutely thrilled with all his new power ranger gear and nerf gun.  (His letter to santa asked for a power ranger sword and a nerf gun with 100 bullets).  He didn't get his 100 bullets but there was defiinately enough to have a good rowdy gun fight throughout the house with his brother and sister.
Yesterday Kevin and I went on a date to see the new LesMiserable movie and today was a 20 card stamp a stack with the Team S.T.I.C girls 


It's been a full and fun holiday season so far.  I can't say I"m yet well rested but I'm thinking tomorrow will be a perfect day for a nap.  
I'll be leaving for Stampin' Up! leadership Conference in just over a week so I'm so excited for that too! 
I hope you all are having a wonderful time with your family and friends!  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment