Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pennant Parade Christmas

Don't forget about my monthly classes!  First Monday of the month is always my technique class.  In December, we will be doing Easel cards.  Here's one of the 3 cards we'll be making that evening:
I was in such a foul mood Monday and Tuesday.  I seriously think it was because I haven't had enough solitude time stamping in my craft cave.  I made sure to guard some time today.  Making this easel card was great medicine!
Also, the last Thursday of the month is my regular card class.  Make 4 cards and matching envelopes!  Here's a sneak peek for one of those cards at my next class on Thursday Nov. 29th:
 
I haven't played with my pennant parade set in a long time and I was glad to dust it off today.   I think I forgot that it had a cute little Christmas tree and little words too.  This set is on sale with the builder wheel for 40% off during the online extravaganza sale.  Check out my website for all the details!
Also, make sure to RSVP for upcoming classes.  You'll get a bonus for bringing a friend too!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment