Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cute gift!

A couple of weeks ago I did a card party for a group of girls that love to get together and chat and catch up.  Instead of going out to a restaurant, they have me come over and I bring all the card supplies and they make cards.  It's a great evening.  This time they were celebrating Cristina's birthday.
 
So, she's now received her shipment of stampin' supplies and she wanted to make a thank you gift for her friends.  She bought them all little dazzling details and look what she made!
 

 
I'm so impressed!  What a great idea and so thoughtful!  Love it! I love my job as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  I get to help people enjoy time together and inspire creativity and foster friendship.  If you want to experience the Stampin' fun, contact me so I can help you decide the best way to enjoy stamping with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment