Wednesday, November 14, 2012

All by myself!

I saw the beautiful ornament on the front of the holiday mini catalogue and I thought to myself "now why would stampin up pit something so difficult and time consuming on the front!?" I would never make such a thing. Who has time for that?" I even tried to wash my hands of the whole ornament keepsakes bundle so I didn't buy it...at first. Of course I caved later :D
Anyway, several people asked me if I was going to have a class on this. I was vague at first. When the team stic girls all started showing off that they were making this ornament, I couldn't help bit think maybe I could do it after all .
Today was the day! It was so easy! I couldn't believe it ! I made it all by myself! Come to my class on dec3rd to make one all by yourself ! I must have RSVP by this Monday nov 19th. The cost is. $15 and includes a silicone mat. You just need to bring a hot glue gun. Spots are very limited so RSVP today!

No comments:

Post a Comment