Sunday, October 28, 2012

One Day Sale!


ONE DAY ONLY!
Monday, October 29th
15% off STAMPS!

 

For the FIRST TIME EVER....Stampin' Up! is doing a BIG contest to see if they can break a record for stamps sold in ONE day!!!
 
That means...they are giving a CATALOG wide sale!! 15% off ALL stamps!!! (excluding bundles and hostess sets)
 
I have been with them for 5 years, and this is a first!!
 
*EMAIL me your order:  genevieve.ko@sympatico.ca
*Call me with your order: 416-803-6860
* Order online 24/7 on the 29th here: www.genevieve.stampinup.net
Click on the shop now button!
*message me on facebook with your order
 
Start today making your wishlist of stamp sets!!! Think ahead and grab gifts for Christmas for your daughters, granddaughters, step daughters, teachers, daughter in laws, neighbours and YOURSELF!  A personalized name stamp and a set of notecards is an AWESOME and unique gift!! And...Cheaper with the 15% off!!!  Plus Cookie stamps also count in the sale!
 
REMEMBER THIS IS ONE DAY ONLY!!!!  I will plan to close off the group order at 10:30pm on the 29th.  You can still order until midnight but go on my online store!
 
PS...if you haven't RSVP'd yet, don't forget about this next Monday November 5th:
Technique Class:
Come make different gift ideas! Everything will be cut for you to sit down and assemble! You won't want to miss it!
Cost: $20 or FREE with a min. order placed that night!!! 
RSVP by Nov. 3rd
BRING a NEW friend, and YOU get free gift from me!
 
 
Also, I would really appreciate your support for my stamping fundraiser to raise money for relief work in Nicaragua.  The deadline to pay and register is Nov. 4th.  That’s almost here!  Please let me know if you can join in to make 10 beautiful Christmas cards with matching envelopes and a small thank you gift. The cost is $35 and the date of the event is Saturday November 17th at 9:00am. Click HERE to see pictures of some of the cards.
 
Thank you!
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment