Monday, October 8, 2012

Moving Forward Friendship

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to everyone!  This weekend hubby and I went to a wedding for one of his previous colleagues.  We haven't been to a wedding in a while since most of our friends are way past that stage.  It was fun to get dressed up and go out.  What was neat at this wedding reception was that they had rented a photobooth for the guests to use.  There were all sorts of fun disguises, hats and accessories to dress yourself up with.  Here's the pics we did:
This middle one is my favourite:
Lately Kevin and I have been in a good place.  We have a lot of fun together and we really enjoy each other's company.  (shhh, now that I've put this in print, we're probably going to get in a raging fight. )  It is really nice to have my husband as my best friend. 
Speaking of friendship, here's a card that would be perfect to give to a friend to let them know you're thinking of them.  It's using that Moving Forward Set that I fell in love with from receiving tons of swaps at convention using this set.
Has anyone noticed that summer starfruit is being used a lot more frequently in my projects?  I admit it took me a while to warm up to this colour but I really like it now!
This card was one of the cards I did at last month's sweet and simple class.  Don't forget, if you need some easy card samples so that you have ideas at home to get your cardmaking going, make sure you mark your calendar for the last Thursday of the month.  Hope to see you out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment